Well-Being for Warriors is an integrated program to help veterans realign, rebalance their bodies, heart and soul back into their lives.
Using a holistic approach, a team of dedicated and experienced Integrative and Holistic healthcare practitioners offer services addressing the needs of the whole person in their healing process.
What is healing?
Healing is restoration of Body, Mind, Spirit and Energy (BSME). Healing is about working toward rebalancing of the whole person, always working toward individual functioning at their fullest potential. Healing is on physical, emotional, spiritual and energetic levels and includes God and nature with your own inner self and knowingness.
Veterans suffer from physical wounds, emotional wounds, spiritual wounds. Each one affects the other. When one area of BMSE is effected, the whole person is effected and has difficulty function in daily life. Symptoms may be physical pain and limitations, emotional, and spiritual. Symptoms interfere with the veteran being able to be clear-minded, focus, relate to family, friends or co-workers.
Symptoms may include:
- feeling disconnected from SELF, family, friends, environment
- symptoms of PTSD and MST
- difficulty with and interrupted sleep
- physical mobility and strength issues
- headaches and associated symptoms of TBI
- difficulty with concentration and ability to focus
- difficulty with problem-solving
- limited ability to multi-task – easily distracted
- decreased self-awareness
- stress reactions – reactive, irritable, can’t relax
- irritabililty or feeling numb
- symptoms of depression and anxiety
- addictions to quiet the mind and body – to get away from feelings, emotional and/or physical pain
WBFW addresses these wounds using a variety of modalities, approaches and disciplines along with individual and group classes to educate and empower the self to return to a renewed life.
WBFW Practitioners arise from a variety of backgrounds and uniqueness. All practitioners of WBFW have had their own personal healing journey and life challenges which they bring to the table offering their experience in seeing the whole person to facilitate realignment and healing.